Ouch!

Coen has been getting brave the last couple of nights. When he pulls up to stand, he is now letting go and trying to take a step. Well, he pulled up on his changing table this morning and then let go. He then took about 2 steps and found himself head first into the wall. I was standing close to him but it happened so fast that I couldn't catch him in time. He fell into the base board. Poor guy! He pulls up all the time but I just didn't expect him to try and take a few steps on his own. I have a feeling that he will be walking very soon. I hate to see him get hurt but I guess that's part of learning and growing up in life. Here are a couple of pictures with his boo-boo above his eye.









1 comment:

Chastity said...

Aww poor guy! But how exciting that he decided to take a few steps. You really are going to have your hands full soon!