Yum....spaghetti ! That's what we had for dinner last night. We normally don't let Coen feed himself when it's something real messy because the clean up is a pain in the rear, but last night I thought, why not! He ate most of it & enjoyed using his spoon to make noises with the bowl. I am sure glad I stripped him down to nothing but a diaper because it was on the floor, all over him as you can see, down in his diaper & probably some on the wall beside him. After he was finished I pretty much had to take him straight to the bath tub. The pictures don't look as messy as it really was. You just didn't see the bottom of his char & the floor. I'm just thankful to have such a wonderful husband because Jonathan cleaned it all up plus all the dishes while I gave Coen a bath. Our dog Duke missed out on this one. He normally waits under Coen's highchair for crumbs but he was to busy bunny watching out the window this time. We seem to have 2 bunnies hanging around our house now so he barks at them all the time. Anyway, here are a few pictures of our
MESSY MARVIN eating spaghetti.


No comments:
Post a Comment