Coen's new hair-cut

This past weekend we took Coen to get another hair-cut. Since his last hair cut in September his hair had grown out so much. This time we went with shaved look all over. He's so cute with his new look. He definitely doesn't look like a baby anymore. He now looks all grown up. Here are a couple of pictures I got of him the other night after dinner.

He's so silly!


By the way....notice the scarecrow lying face down on the floor, Coen likes to man handle Mr. Scarecrow by throwing him around. I guess this is because Coen & the scarecrow are the same height. He's a mess!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Aww his new haircut does make him look so grown up! We should try to get together before the holidays. I have every weekend off now so I'm free alot more! Let me know when you guys are free.