Another Year Older.....

Well, the time has come again & January 25th is just around the corner. My baby boy will soon be the big 2! This year Coen will be having an ELMO party. We were at the Card Factory yesterday picking up some stuff & Coen spots a huge gift bag with Elmo on it. So he starts shouting "ELMO" but Coen pronounces it "MAILMO". He's so cute! I'm a little emotional just because he's growing up so fast. I was looking back at some of his baby pictures and oh how I miss all his fat rolls he had. Now he is tall & slender. Here are just a few of my favorites of him as a baby. No matter how old he will be he will ALWAYS be my baby boy.

1 month


taking it easy at the lake


5 months


7 months


first beach trip - 8 months

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I hate we couldn't be there either. Did you guys have a good time though? Birthday parties are so much fun when they are little! Yes we need to try to plan something soon. Maybe a dinner night or something. Dave has just been cutting portion sizes and exercising a lot more!