Giant Cupcake!

My sister-in-law is getting married in September and they have asked me to do the cake. I feel honored to be apart of helping Amanda & Nate make their wedding day special. Amanda wants to do a wedding cupcake tower for her wedding. She found a picture of a design she liked & I wanted to do a practice run on the cake that will be on top of the tower. Instead of a small cake on top it's going to be a "GIANT CUPCAKE". I went out and bought a giant cupcake pan and made one just to see how it would turn out. The colors of the wedding will be peach & ivory. I think my practice run came out very pretty and the soon-to-be-bride loves it. Although, the butterfly in the picture will not be used. I will find a much prettier one that matches the colors of the wedding. This is a temporary one I had for the moment.


"A Bouquet of Roses"

No comments: