Wow! I can't believe our baby boy is already 3! Where does the time go these days? This year for Coen's birthday he had a Mickey Mouse party at the The Children's Museum of Winston Salem. He had several friends to join him and they all had fun. Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate with us. Hopefully the year 2011 will go by a little slower before he turns four in a blink of an eye, I doubt it! On a side note, I did not make Coen's birthday cake this year :-(.

The party table

The cake table

Coen with his Mickey Mouse cake

A close up of the cake

blowing out his candle

a little help from paw-paw Mark

enjoying them selves

the kiddos

Elijah

Andrew

Bryton

Sidney

Peyton

Rylee

Coen's favorite place to play at the museum is in the Krispy Kream Doughnut area. Here he is driving the delivery truck.

making doughnuts
Happy Birthday Coen, mommy & daddy LOVE you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment