When the circus was here in town we decided to take Coen this year. It was a fun day for all of us. I have to say that I was very excited about the circus too because it was my first time as well as Coen's. Coen really enjoyed seeing all the animals and the different acts that went on. My favorite were the elephants. I took lots of pictures of them, you will notice all the elephant pictures on this post. I have to say that Coen was pretty interested in the glow in the dark people on stilts, which you will see towards the end of the pictures. We were a little worried that Coen wouldn't like the clowns but he did good and never got scared. If you know Coen, he doesn't do well with Santa, Easter bunny, Chick-Fil-A cow, Bolt (the mascot for W-S Dash baseball) or anything else of that nature.
Hi! Welcome to my blog! Jonathan & I have been together since our senior year of high school. We have now been married for 6 wonderful years. On January 25, 2008 we were blessed with our son, Coen. He is full of life & energy and keeps us busy all the time. Everyday is a new ADVENTURE and we wouldn't have it any other way. I decided to create this blog so that our family and friends can keep up with the things we do in life. Also to see how Coen is growing & the new things he is learning & exploring. I hope you enjoy my blog as I keep it updated with lots of pictures and videos. Remember, when there is a little one running around there is always a story to tell or a new picture to share. So keep following along as we continue our new journey in life as a family.
Coen's Growth Chart
@ Birth-9 lbs 15 oz & 23 3/4 in
2 months-15 lbs 13 oz & 24 1/2 in
4 months-19 lbs 10 oz & 26 3/4 in
6 months-21 lbs 10 oz & 28 1/4 in
9 months-24 lbs 4 oz & 30 in
1 year-25 lbs 8 oz & 31 3/4 in
18 months-28 lbs 12 oz & 34 1/2 in
2 years old-32 lbs & 36 1/2 in
3 years old-37 lbs & 39 1/2 in
No comments:
Post a Comment