It's after 1:00 am & I'm still up. Coen woke us up over the baby monitor to coughing/gagging and to our surprise he had thrown up everywhere in his crib. We only thought it was over but he continued to throw up again 30 minutes later in the bathroom. What a mess!! So, for the past hour Jonathan & I have been cleaning up vomit, washing sheets & blankets, cleaning floors/crib, & giving Coen another bath....YUCK!!! I guess I'm lucky that Jonathan didn't throw up too because he was gagging so much over the horrible smell in Coen's room. We are finally done cleaning & Coen has laid back down but I'm not tired anymore. Raising a child is so rewarding but can be hard at times. I guess tonight was one of those rough parenting nights but we got threw it & Jonathan was a trooper. Oh Lord, I hear Coen coughing again. I hope he makes it through the night with no more throwing up. I better go check on him.
Goodnight...........
No comments:
Post a Comment