The Easter Bunny

This year Jonathan & I decided to take Coen to see the Easter bunny & have his picture made. When we got to the mall & walked up to where the Easter bunny was, Coen was all smiles & very happy. The lady working with peter cotton tail greeted us at the entrance. Coen couldn't wait to get out of his stroller & he took right to the lady working there. She held Coen's hand while they walked up to the Easter bunny. Coen just stood there & stared at him as if he was trying to figure him out. As the lady picked Coen up to sit him on the bunny's lap he put a death grip on her & wouldn't let go. He started to cry so I took him from the lady & we played with the Easter bunny until he was comfortable enough to sit on his lap. After a few minutes I sat Coen down in his lap, backed away & the lady got one picture just before he started crying again. All in all Coen did good for his first visit to the Easter bunny.




No comments: