The Giraffe's-our favorite animal & best picture of the whole trip

another great picture of a giraffe
Jonathan showing Coen the elephants

and he was really paying attention to them

up close & personal with the big guy

a quick family picture before leaving the elephants

some really cool birds

I have never seen such bright red birds like this this. They were even more beautiful in person

the pink flamingo's

taking a break in the shade

posing on the lion statue

The lion-he never would turn his head so this is the best I got


some really cool birds

I have never seen such bright red birds like this this. They were even more beautiful in person

the pink flamingo's

taking a break in the shade

posing on the lion statue

The lion-he never would turn his head so this is the best I got

a red river hog

the ostrich & zebras-they must get along pretty good since they are mingling together

Coen trying to find the grizzly bear

He finally came out from the shade to play right in front of us & Coen got a good look at him. Do you see the claws on him......Holly Cow!!

here he is taking a swim, I don't blame him because it was extremely hot

our next stop, the bison-posing with the huge bison statue

the bison roaming

Coen getting a good look up high on daddy's shoulder's

he wasn't happy at the moment

the ostrich & zebras-they must get along pretty good since they are mingling together

Coen trying to find the grizzly bear

He finally came out from the shade to play right in front of us & Coen got a good look at him. Do you see the claws on him......Holly Cow!!

here he is taking a swim, I don't blame him because it was extremely hot

our next stop, the bison-posing with the huge bison statue

the bison roaming

Coen getting a good look up high on daddy's shoulder's

he wasn't happy at the moment









No comments:
Post a Comment