Helping nana with the strawberry's
Today nana & grandpa got to watch Coen for a bit while I had a date with my hair stylist. Jonathan had to work this morning so I took Coen with me to the hair salon & nana picked him up there & took him back to her house. When I got back to the house Coen was helping nana do strawberry's. He was so cute in just an old, extremely over sized t-shirt, standing in a chair up at the bar watching & helping. Nana said he was eating strawberry's as fast as she could cut them up. Eating them was his way of helping. He also was trying to eat them with a fork. He has gotten better at using a spoon or fork. He's growing up too fast for me. Anyway, here are just a few cute pictures.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment