Mother's Day


me & my wonderful mom


what a cute little family




This is what Coen made for me at daycare with the help from his teachers. I love to receive handmade gifts from Coen because they mean the most to me but, the best gift I could ever ask for, for Mother's Day is Coen. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful son & feel so lucky to be his mother as I get to teach him, watch him grow & always be here for him.

It reads:

Everyday I am exploring
Touching everything I've found
I leave behind my little marks and handprints all around

You clean up those handprints
But someday when I'm grown
You'll wish you had just one handprint to keep for your own

I made this handprint for you
So that one day when I am tall
You'll remember what my hand looked like long ago when I was small




No comments: