Here lately Coen has been waking up in the mornings an hour an a half earlier than usual. Jonathan & I didn't feel like getting up as soon as Coen did this morning so we brought him to bed with us & turned noggin on ( a cartoon channel). He watched it for about 5 minutes then he was all over the place on the bed trying to find duke & I got kicked in the eye with his foot. So, I decided to go ahead & get up as I knew I wasn't going to be able to lay down for another 30 minutes in peace. After Jonathan & I got our showers I got Coen dressed & ready to go. At this point Jonathan was getting ready to leave the house & I still had to dry my hair. We were both talking when we heard a big "bang". My first thought was that I had left Coen's bathroom door open and he had made his way in to play with the toilet and had slammed the toilet lid down. (We have had to keep the bathroom doors shut due to him playing with the toilet, toilet paper, trash can & pulling on the shower curtain) Jonathan went to check on him but Coen being in the bathroom wasn't the case. He was in the kitchen pushing around the kitchen chairs. He managed to push the chair over onto it's back onto the floor. So now we have a broken chair. The spokes came apart from the actual chair part. I don't know where he picked up rough housing with our furniture, but he's a little tomboy for sure....haha! Even his teacher at daycare Ms. "D" says he likes to push the classroom furniture around. Ms. "D" tells him " now Coen, we are not going to rearrange the furniture today". Toddlers, they are sweet & so fun to be around but they are mischievous and sneaky too. Here is proof of our broken chair. Grrr...just another item to put on the list to be fixed.

Here is Coen checking out his "uh-oh"
No comments:
Post a Comment