Here are just some random pictures of Coen & a few from Easter that I never posted.

Coen & I were being silly but the picture actually turned out cute...he is so sweet
Coen has found a new game he likes to play called "squish me". He likes to position himself behind you on the couch & pull you back towards him so that you will squish him. He thinks it's so funny. Here's Coen being squished by grandma mimi.

The next 3 pictures are from Easter.

Coen thought that riding in his wheel barrel was way more fun than pushing it. Grammy & I were taking turns wheeling him around in the yard.

aunt Lou Lou showing Coen how to make big bubbles

he was trying to catch them
and last but not least, here is Coen sitting in the refrigerator. This is what he like's to do when we are putting up grocery's.
No comments:
Post a Comment